With the UEFA European Championship 2012 just around the corner, football fans from across the world are eagerly anticipating this summer's sporting spectacular. Around 1.4 million fans are expected to invade the host nations of Poland and Ukraine this June, in order to cheer on their teams to success and soak up the vibrant atmosphere. As the likes of England, Germany, Spain and Italy head off to European football's biggest occasion, all with their eye on the ultimate prize, UEFA 2012 promises to be one of the most enthralling football fiestas of all.
But while the excitement reaches fever pitch, communication remains a problem – few visitors this summer speak Polish or Ukrainian – leaving many wondering how this can be overcome? Is it possible to break down the language barrier and make the most this summer’s biggest event?
Whether you travel as a fan, an official or as a sponsor, ComTranslations has what it takes to guide you through
We can provide professional translation and interpretation services in all eight host cities – Donetsk, Kharkhiv, Kiev and Lviv in the Ukraine, and Warsaw, Wroclaw, Gdansk and Poznan in Poland – to facilitate your experience and smooth over any problems not understanding the language may throw up.
UEFA 2012 Translation Services Include:
- 1. Professional interpreters on-site in Poland and the Ukraine to ensure your visit runs smoothly
- 2. Press conference interpreting
- 3. Phone/Skype interpreting
- 4. Marketing Translations to reach out to your target audience during UEFA 2012
- 5. Certified Legal Translations for all legal matters
- 6. Media Translations for UEFA 2012
- 7. Tournament Programs, event-related materials and host city operations
- 8. Translation and interpretation services available in 140+ languages
- 9. All other translations related to UEFA 2012
- 9.1 Terminology
- 9.2 Expertise
- 9.3 Industry Know-How