In today’s age, the most successful online business enterprises are those that look outward rather than inward, doing everything they can to attract a global clientele and establish their brand as an international name.
To expand overseas, your business needs to have a presence in your targeted markets. Without a face to your organization, the huge potential of those untapped foreign markets will go unfulfilled. A professional website translation agency can assist your business in reaching out to more people today.
Website Translation= Small Investment = Big Returns
Globalization is no longer the sole domain of big corporations. Thanks to the internet, it’s possible for even small and medium business enterprises to make their mark on the world. All it takes is to be responsive to local market conditions, and ComTranslation’s website translation service is one of the most effective mechanisms for reaching out to an international audience.
With approximately 75% of the world’s internet users using a language other than English to browse the web, without website translations your business is missing out. The cost of translating your website is insignificant compared to the rewards this effort will reap.
What Languages Should I Translate My Website Into?
One of the toughest decisions a company will face, when doing website translations, is deciding which languages, and consequently, which markets they will target first of all. There is no one ‘right’ answer to this dilemma, as the ultimate answer will depend on a number of factors, many of them unique to your business. Even so, the statistics don’t lie, and so a good starting point, when using website translation services, is to consider the total number of internet users for each language.
According to the latest stats on InternetWorldStats, if your website is translated into the following ten languages, you’ll be reaching out to over 83% of the world’s population:
- 1. English: 478.4 million users
- 2. Chinese: 383.6 million users
- 3. Spanish: 136.5 million users
- 4. Japanese: 95.9 million users
- 5. French: 78.9 million users
- 6. Portuguese: 73.05 million users
- 7. German: 64.6 million users
- 8. Arabic: 50.4 million users
- 9. Russian: 45.2 million users
- 10. Korean: 37.4 million users
Why You Need To Translate Your Website
Translating your website, through a website translation agency, shouldn’t be seen as a choice, it should be seen as a necessity if you truly want your business to thrive. Website translations benefit your business for a number of reasons:
- 1.More than one billion internet users do not speak English
- 2.In the EU, one of the largest non-English speaking online markets, more than nine out of ten internet users admitted that when given the choice, they would always choose a website in their own language over a website only available in Englishe
- 3.Statistics show that internet users are four times more likely to buy products from a website in their own language
- 4.Website visitors remain on a website written in their own language for twice as long
- 5.Since 2004, around 50% of all online commerce takes place in languages besides English
How much will it cost to translate my website?
In order for us to give you an accurate quotation for the cost of the website translation services, you will need to provide us with the URL. With that information, we can provide you with a detailed proposal specifying the website translation planning, deadline and costs.
I want to Translate my website – how do I start?
If you are seeking a professional website translation services, complete the online form below and send us your website URL.
Our translation website services include: translating your entire website, translating only key pages and placing the translated content. We pride ourselves on being the very best website translation agency, and guarantee your satisfaction in our work